| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|"No Escape - Part 1: A Lock for Every Key"|
|Comic Book series:||Superior Spider-Man Vol. 1|
|June 5, 2013|
|Superior Spider-Man Vol. 1 #10|
|Superior Spider-Man Vol. 1 #12|
"You don't have to ask, Smyth. Killing the Spider's always been my idea of fun. But after what he did to me--to us--we won't leave enough of him to bury."
“No Escape” Part 1 of 3
- he Spider-Slayer is scheduled for execution and Mayor J. Jonah Jameson is leaving nothing to chance. To ensure that everything goes according to plan, Jameson’s called in the one man he can trust to oversee everything—the Superior Spider-Man.
- Since the startling events of Superior Spider-Man #9, will anyone realize that things have changed...?
- Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (appears in main story and flashback)
- Anna Maria Marconi
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Horizon Labs
- Glory Grant
- Daily Bugle
- Ted Shipley (appears in main story and flashback)
- Marla Madison Jameson (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Doctor Lamaze (appears in main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Morbius (Mentioned)