This page contains all the guidelines for this wiki. If you do not follow these rules you'll get blocked sooner or later.
- No name-calling or insulting other people.
- Don't spam. Spam includes messages that contain the following: off-topic content, redundancies, advertisements, and/or are posted several times in several places.
- No fanfiction (continuity or otherwise).
- Undo happens to everyone, so don't get upset when it happens to you. If you make an edit and someone clicks on Undo to change it back, they will usually tell you why they did that in the summary. If you really think the edit belongs there, add it back and be sure to say why in the summary.
- Occasionally, admins may have to leave a message on your talk page/message wall saying why something you did wasn't allowed. If it was an honest mistake, explain it to the admin who gave you the warning. If we have to tell you several times, then that usually means you are doing it deliberately, and it may result in a block.
- Blocks can be anywhere from an hour to a few days for minor problems, or weeks, months, a year or permanent if the problem is severe enough. If you are able to provide a reasonable explanation for what you did, the block may be shortened or removed before it would expire.
- Make sure you always get your information from official or reliable sources and don't make anything up.
- No unconfirmed info or fan speculation. Only add information if it has been confirmed. Remember to add the source of your information to the page in the appropriate section.
- Files' names must be a short description of the contents and in English.