|So, as someone once said, --- Up --- Up --- and AWAY! - Peter Parker
This article is plagiarized.
It seems the information on this article is mostly or entirely copied from another source. Please edit this article to make it more original.
|All-New Sinister Six|
|Leader(s):||Swarm; formerly Boomerang, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Mysterio (Berkhart)|
|8-Ball, Delilah, Killer Shrike, Melter, Squid, Swarm|
|Armadillo, Beetle (Jenkins), Beetle (Lincoln), Bi-Beast, Boomerang, Chameleon, Clown, Cyclone, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Fly, Gog, Grim Reaper, Hobgoblin, Kangaroo, Kraven the Hunter (Sergei), Kraven the Hunter (Alyosha), Living Brain, Lizard, Man Mountain Marko, Mirage, Mysterio (Beck), Mysterio (Berkhart), Overdrive, Owl, Rhino, Sandman, Scorcher, Scorpia, Shocker, Shriek, Speed Demon, Spot, Trapster, Venom, Vulture|
|Unknown, formerly none, an underwater base in Guatemala, various locations|
|Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1|
|Creators:||Stan Lee, Steve Ditko|
"Well, I guess they're letting anyone call themselves the Sinister Six these days."
The Sinister Six (of Earth-616) are a group of villains who have attempted to kill Spider-Man many times. This group was founded by Doctor Octopus after being defeated by Spider-Man three times in a row.
- Beetle (Jenkins)
- Beetle (Lincoln)
- Boomerang (former leader)
- Doctor Octopus (founder & former leader)
- Grim Reaper
- Kraven the Hunter (Sergei)
- Kraven the Hunter (Alyosha)
- Living Brain
- Mysterio (Beck)
- Mysterio (Berkhart) (former leader)
- Sandman (former leader)
- Speed Demon
- Original Line-up: Dr. Octopus (leader), the Vulture, the Sandman, Electro, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter
- Second Line-up: Dr. Octopus (leader), Electro, the Hobgoblin, Mysterio, the Sandman, and the Vulture
- Third Line-up: Dr. Octopus (leader), Mysterio, the Vulture, the Hobgoblin, Electro, and Gog (replaced the Sandman).
- Mysterio's Sinister Seven: Mysterio (leader), the Beetle, Scorpia, the Hobgoblin, Electro, the Shocker, and the Vulture
- The Sandman's Sinister Six: The Sandman (leader), the Vulture, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, and Venom (replaced Dr. Octopus, whom the others were planning to kill.)
- Sinister Twelve: The Green Goblin (leader), the Vulture, the Chameleon, the Sandman, the Lizard, Electro, Venom, the Shocker, Hammerhead, Hydro-Man, Tombstone, and the Boomerang
- Bommerang's Sinister Six: Bommerang (leader), Beetle, Living Brain, Overdrive, Shocker, Speed Demon
Each teammates' arsenal
- The Savage Six appear to be a darker version of them
- In the 1994 animated series, the Sinister Six was called the Insidious Six. Fox Kids censors apparently felt that the word Sinister sounded too menacing for a children's program. The Insidious Six was formed in the beginning of Season 2 as a two-part episode premiere and it was created by the Kingpin to settle off his debt with his enemy, Silvermane, and consisted of Doctor Octopus, Mysterio, Chameleon, Rhino, Scorpion, and Shocker to kill Spider-Man.
- The Sinister Six later appeared in the 2008 animated series, The Spectacular Spider-Man , which consisted originally of Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Shocker, Vulture, Rhino, and Electro.
- In Ultimate Spider-Man , The Sinister Six first appeared in the episode Sinister Six. It's members conists of Doctor Octopus , Electro , Lizard, Beetle, Kraven the Hunter, and The Rhino. They appeared again in Return of the Sinister Six, only this time with Scorpion replacing Beetle.
- In the NES game Spider-Man: Return of the Sinister Six, it had the second line-up: Electro, Sandman, Mysterio, Vulture, Hobgoblin and Doctor Octopus.
- In Spider-Man 2: The Sinister Six, the Sinister Six consisted of Doctor Octopus, Mysterio, Sandman, Vulture, Scorpia, and Kraven the Hunter.
- In the Sega CD version of The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin, the members of the second line-up all appear as bosses.
- In Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, the villains you encounter are referred to by Mysterio as the Sinister Six and consist of Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Venom, Sandman, Scorpion and Rhino. Despite this they don't appear together at the same time.