|So, as someone once said, --- Up --- Up --- and AWAY! - Peter Parker
This article is plagiarized.
It seems the information on this article is mostly or entirely copied from another source. Please edit this article to make it more original.
|Full name:||Silvio Manfredi|
|First Appearance:||Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1 #73|
|Created by:||Stan Lee, John Buscema|
|Place of Birth:||Corleone, Sicily|
|Base:||New York City|
|Affiliations:||The Manfredi family of the Maggia; former Supreme Hydra of an important segment of HYDRA based in the United States|
|Powers/Abilities:||Accomplished business man and criminal strategist; skilled marksmen and combatant|
|Height:||6' 2" (as Silvio Manfredi); 7' (as Silvermane cyborg)|
|Weight:||195 lbs (89 kg) (as Silvio Manfredi); 440 lbs (as Silvermane cyborg)|
|Hair Color:||Silver, (as Silvio Manfredi); None (as Silvermane cyborg)|
|Eye Color:||Blue, (as Silvio Manfredi); Grey (as Silvermane cyborg)|
|Unique Features:||None (as Silvio Manfredi); Partially internal organs revealed by cybernetic body (as Silvermane cyborg)|
"I am old..and I am tired. But this I tell you, Caesar...So long as I do live, it is I who lead and you who follow!"
Quest for Eternal Youth
"I shall stay young and strong..FOREVER!"
Return to the Maggia
Powers & Abilities
Silvermane's cybernetic body provides him with a number of superhuman attributes, provided that the mechanics of his body are properly maintained and his remaining human organs are properly protected and augmented.
- Superhuman Strength: While in peak form, Silvermane possesses superhuman strength sufficient to lift up to 15 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Silvermane is capable of running and moving at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Silvermane's muscles and bones have been replaced with cybernetic hydraulics, granting him much greater physical stamina than a normal human. He can potentially exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the wear and tear on his system begins to affect him.
- Superhuman Durability: Silvermane's cyborg body is highly resistant to physical injury. He can withstand the force of powerful impacts, powerful energy blasts, temperature extremes, and high caliber bullets without sustaining damage.
Silvermane is an accomplished businessman and criminal strategist. And, though these abilities have waned some over the years, he has proven himself to be an excellent marksman and a compotent hand to hand combatant.
- Silvermane is a former citizen of Italy, currently nationalized as a citizen of the United States, with a criminal record and legally dead.