| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Comic Book series:||Punisher: Trial of the Punisher Vol. 1|
|Leinil Yu, Sunny Gho|
|Punisher: Trial of the Punisher Vol. 1 #1|
"All I need was a reason to be in court also, a trial of my own."
Punisher: Trial of the Punisher Vol. 1 #2 is the last issue of Punisher: Trial of the Punisher Vol. 1.
- The PUNISHER faces justice for his crimes!
- Prosecution witness: MATT MURDOCK
- Why did the Punisher murder a district attorney?
- Punisher (appears in main story and flashback)
- Lisa Santos, defense attorney
- Salvatore Testa, witness
- Witness Daredevil (appears in main story and flashback)
- Vincent Siglio (appears in main story and flashback) (death)
- Dodgeball (Bill Lukash) (appears in flashback only)
- Alberto Benedetti (death)
- Assistant D.A. Alex Shapiro (appears in flashback only)
- New York City
- Daredevil's Billy Club (appears in flashback only)