| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Real name:||Peter Parker|
|Other Aliases:||Spidey, Web-Head, Web-slinger, Wall-Crawler, Ultimate Spider-Man|
|Created by:|| Alex Soto|
|Voiced by:||Drake Bell|
|Number of Appearances:||78+|
|First Appearance:||"Great Power"|
|Appearance of Death:||None|
|Relatives:|| May Parker (aunt)|
Ben Parker (uncle)
|Place of Birth:||Queens, New York|
|Affiliations:||S.H.I.E.L.D., New Warriors, Web-Warriors, S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy; formerly S.H.I.E.L.D. Training Program, Avengers|
|Base of Operations:||Triskelion, New York City, New York|
|Abilities:||Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Durability, Wall-Crawling, Web-Slinging, Spider-Sense|
|Height:||5' 7" (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||145 lbs (66 kg)|
"Thanks to you. I know I've never said this before-- but you're a great teacher. I never would've made it through today without your training."
Peter Parker was an average, nerdy, teenager who was raised by his aunt and uncle, after his parents left for an unknown reason. A trip to Osborn Industries leads him to be bitten by a genetically altered spider, and gain the power of the spider. Peter than sought out to test his newfound abilities by scaling the side of a tall building,and free running he was amazed by the results. He then looked for ways to take advantage of his powers for his own selfish reasons and for money.
With Great Power, Comes Great ResponsibityEdit
Using them to pursue a wrestling career, Peter's newfound fame prompted him to fail in stopping a robber who later killed his uncle. Hunting him down, he discovers it is the same man who he didn't stop, intially making his uncle's death his fault. That day, Peter vowed to live by his Uncle Ben's lesson: "With great power, comes great responsibility.". He decided to use his powers for the good of mankind. He soon dons a costume he hand made himself, and creates web shooters and becomes Spider-Man protecting the innocent from harm to honor Uncle Ben's memory.
The Road to becoming the Ultimate Spider-ManEdit
One full year after his uncle's death, and after a battle with the villian called The Trapster, Spider-Man is confronted by Nick Fury who offers him the chance to be trained to be the "Ultimate Spider-Man". Peter agrees, but learns that he must fight alongside White Tiger, Power Man, Iron Fist and Nova, as well as go through training with S.H.I.E.L.D. to teach him how to become a better hero and the Ultimate Spider-Man.
Meeting the teamEdit
The team was not to happy about Spider-Man joining the team because he did not seem like a skilled leader or hero. When Peter found out Nick wanted him to join a team, he wanted to work alone, so no one would get hurt. He then quit the team. Soon after, the Frightful Four attacked him. As Spider-Man, Peter started to fight them, but he could not win alone. Lucky for him the team he was worried about, saved him from being captured. Together they took the Frightful Four down. Peter then reconsidered his offer and rejoined S.H.I.E.L.D. as the team leader now fighting supervillains with his team.Spider-Man learned to work with the team after he realized that the team were his friends, in Beetle Mania Spidey said that nobody hurts his team his friends and his family.
Meeting other HeroesEdit
In his superhero career Peter has met lots of heroes,but his favourites were incredbly popular or more skilled than he was. Spider-Man met the mercenary known as Deadpool and teamed up to defeat Taskmaster but Spider-Man figured Deadpool was going to kill Taskmaster so Pete Parker and Wade Wilson fantasy fought.
In the Spider-Verse event, the Goblin found a way to travel to alternate dimensions with Spider-Men similar to Peter. He uses Electro as his power source to travel to these other worlds. Peter follows him so he can prevent the Goblin from succeeding. The first world they travel to is the year of 2099, where Peter runs into Miguel O'Hara, the Spider-Man of this world. Miguel thinks Peter is another imposter and tells him that he can be Spider-Man because he's about to quit.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Because of the bite from a OZ enhanced spider, this Peter Parker gained spider like powers. These revolve around:
- Superhuman Strength & Durability: Spider-Man is capable of lifting about 20 tons. Granted this strength, he can lift objects such as semi-trucks, hit with superhuman force, and other feats of strength.
- Superhuman Speed & Reflexes: Peter's reflexes are enhanced up to 29 times that of a finest human athlete and can run much faster than a regular human although he navigates the city by mostly by web or the Spider-Cycle.
- Superhuman Agility & Equilibrium: Peter's agility and surpasses the finest human athletes this allows him to navigate the city ever so gracefully and his equilibrium allows him to balance on almost any object in almost any position.
- Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Peter is capable of exerting his own energy for long periods of time this allows him to jump,run,fight far longer than that of a regular human also Peter can endure being thrown out of a glass window with little injury be smashed into a stone hard wall be thrown out of a high building and land on his back with no injury at all.
- Wall-Crawling: Peter can stick to solid objects, allowing him to climb surfaces, much like a spider can even though he can only stick to dry surfaces wet surfaces will make him slip and fall.
- Spider-Sense: Peter can sense personal danger ahead of time and react accordingly if tied with his amazing reflexes.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Peter is highly intelligent as he was able to invent his very own web-shooters before S.H.I.E.L.D. gave him enhanced ones. As seen in the series, he is at the top of his classes, and most of the time get A's in his school work.
- Expert Combatant: Peter is also an exceptional fighter, being able blend his agility, speed, and strength to make himself virtually untouchable, and a fighting style all his own. He also received some formal training from both S.H.I.E.L.D. (Earth-12041) and Daniel Rand (Earth-12041).
- None known.
- Next Generation Web Shooters: Peter makes use a wrist mounted web shooter allowing him to shoot webs from each of his wrists. This is used a as a mode of trasportation as he uses this to swing around New York as well as for offensive purposes. As of the first episode, he uses a Next Gen Web Shooter to get around New York faster. Spidey's S.H.I.E.L.D web-shooters come with Invisibility (only for webshooters), Electric Webs to stun and electrocute enemies, Flash Webs to blind foes, and a Communicator to Communicate with Iron Fist, Nova , White Tiger, Luke Cage , Curtis Conners , Phillip Coulson , and Nick Fury (or at least anyone who has the or a communicator.)
- Spider-Cycle: Peter uses what Curt Conners calls, the "Spider-Cycle" to get around New York City faster. As seen in Strange, he can shoot webs from the front to stick to walls and ride across bulidings.
- Vibranium/Adamantium Armor: Peter used a special type of armor of a Vibranium/Adamantium alloy.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Watch: Spider-Man and the team have a special video chat watch that can be used to talk to one another.
- Webcannon 3000: Spider-Man once used a weapon that shot powerful webs.
- Impact Force Bubbles: These are small bubbles that, when throw at someone, can trap them in a force field.
- Iron Spider Armor: This a special armor made by Tony Stark, that has most of the abilities of his Iron Man Armor.
- Iron Spider Hulkbuster Armor: A giant armor created by Doctor Connors to fight against very large menaces.
- this spider man is known for breaking the forth wall