The Negative Zone Costume is a costume Spider-Man gained while traveling to the Negative Zone to rescue three children.
Negative Zone Visit
During his visit to the Negative Zone, Spider-Man's suit transformed into a white and black suit. Being that the Negative Zone has no color, the suit made Spider-Man seem almost invisible.
When Spider-Man was framed by Norman Osborn a few weeks after his first Negative Zone rescue mission, he used the costume to become the dark, mysterious Dusk (one of his four new superhero identities during the Identity Crisis story arc).
A few months later, after Spider-Man's name was cleared, Cassie St. Commons was given the guise of Dusk, and the Negative Zone costume and joined the Slingers. Cassie and all the other members left the Slingers team, with Cassie leaving with her Dusk costume to discover who she really was.
One More Day
After being affected by Martin Li's touch Spiderman's costume echoed this costume's design.
- In 2001's Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro, for the first time, the Negative Zone costume is an alternate costume to wear for Spider-Man in-game.
- A Negative Zone alternate costume could be unlocked for those who pre-ordered 2010's Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions at Best Buy. This costume is still unlockable in-game, and can only be used in the Noir universe.
- In 2011's, In Spider-Man: Edge of Time, if the player has a save file of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions on the game system, the costume is unlocked from the start, and wearable for the Amazing Spider-Man dimension/timeline.
- In 2012's The Amazing Spider-Man (2012 video game), the Negative Zone costume is wearable after unlocked.
- Cletus Kasady also visited the Negative Zone, finding an exact replica of the Carnage symbiote there, the original one which he had lost when Venom absorbed it into his own symbiote.