|So, as someone once said, --- Up --- Up --- and AWAY! - Peter Parker
This article is plagiarized.
It seems the information on this article is mostly or entirely copied from another source. Please edit this article to make it more original.
|Morbius, the Living Vampire|
|Full Name:||Michael Morbius|
|First Appearance:||Amazing Spider-Man #101|
|Created by:||Roy Thomas, Gil Kane|
|Place of Birth:||Greece|
Legion of Monsters
Horizon Labs (formerly)
|Powers/Abilities:||Morbius is extremely intelligent, having won the Nobel Prize for biochemistry. While he has had no formal training, Morbius' powers make him a formidable combatant against most individuals.|
|Height:||5' 10" (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||170 lbs (77 kg)|
|Eye Color:|| Red|
|Unique Features:||Morbius possesses chalk-white skin, red eyes, fangs, and retractable claws.|
"Accept this vow, then: If I must drink blood, let it be the blood of the corrupt -- of those who deserve to die. The blood of the guilty."
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Pseudo-Vampirism: Morbius has been transformed into a being similar to a vampire and, as a result, possesses a number of superhuman abilities similar to those possessed by true vampires. However, Morbius isn't a true vampire as the source of his transformation is scientific, not mystical.
- Superhuman Strength: Morbius possesses super-human strength (the extent of which depends on the amount of blood he has ingested and the type of blood). At his peak, Morbius possesses sufficient superhuman strength to lift approximately 1,500 lbs.
- Superhuman Speed: Morbius can run and move at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Morbius' enhanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Agility: Morbius' agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Morbius' reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Acute Senses:
- Regenerative Healing Factor:
- Fangs & Claws:
- Psionic Gliding:
- Mesmerism: Like true vampires, Morbius can hypnotize others if they look directly into his eyes long enough. While under his control, Morbius typically has full control over an individual. If an individual has sufficient willpower, they can resist or overcome this power.
- Vampire Creation:
- Immunity To Most Vampire Vulnerabilities:
- Biochemistry Expert: Morbius is extremely intelligent, having won the Nobel Prize for biochemistry.
- Expert Combatant: While he has had no formal training, Morbius' powers make him a formidable combatant against most individuals.
- Morbius and Reisel might have the same blood disease.