| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Full Name:||May Parker|
|First Appearance:||Earth X (Volume 1) 1|
|Created by:||Jim Krueger, Alex Ross, John Paul Leon|
|Place of Birth:||New York City, New York|
|Base:||New York City, New York|
|Affiliations:||Chronos Corps, New York Police Department; Formerly Mar-Vell's followers, The Skull's Army|
|Powers/Abilities:||Wall-crawling, proportional strength, speed, and agility of a spider, as well as a precognitive "spider-sense" that detects imminent danger, Venom symbiote.|
|Weight:||119 lbs (54 kg)|
May Parker is the daughter of Spider-Man and Mary Jane. Formerly Spider-Girl, May bonded with the Venom symbiote and became a heroic new Venom. However her father, already traumatized by the death of his wife, was horrified that May was Venom. Accusing her of "sleeping with the enemy", Spider-Man and May became estranged and he rebuffed every attempt by his daughter to reconcile. It wasn't until he saw May fighting heroically as Venom during a massive battle that he accepted his daughter and the two became a family again.
- Superhuman Strength - May has the proportionate strength of a spider, and can lift up to ten tons. Her strength has been heightened even more by the Venom symbiote.
- Superhuman Agility - May can jump distances up to 40 feet
- Spider-Sense - May can sense danger before it happens
- Symbiotic Webs - May can use the Venom symbiote to create webs composed of red-and-black symbiotic matter, which she can use to swing on or entrap enemies.
- Tactile Telepathy - Using the Venom symbiote to connect her mind with that of another human, May can experience people's thoughts when she touches them.
- Camouflage Capability - The Venom symbiote can hide itself as regular clothing for May when she isn't being Venom