| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Full Name:||Maxwell Dillon|
|First Appearance:||Ultimate Spider-Man #10|
|Created by:||Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley|
|Place of Birth:||Somewhere in Amercia|
|Affiliations:||Formerly Norman Osborn's Sinister Six|
|Powers/Abilities:||The ability to control electricity|
|Height:||5' 9" (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||140 lbs (64 kg)|
|Hair Color:||Bald (Formerly Blond)|
|Unique Features:||He has grotesque burn scars|
Maxwell Dillon (of Earth-1610) is an alternate version of Maxwell Dillon in the Marvel universe.
As a result of experimentation by Justin Hammer, Max Dillon is given the power to control and create electricity. He is sold by Hammer to the Ultimate Kingpin in exchange for a real-estate development contract. Ultimate Spider-Man defeats him. Electro later escapes from federal custody, murdering several people in the process. The superhero team the Ultimates re-apprehend him and place him in S.H.I.E.L.D. custody along with the Ultimate Sandman, Ultimate Kraven the Hunter, Ultimate Doctor Octopus and the Ultimate Green Goblin. The five supervillains escape and briefly force Spider-Man to join their criminal team, the Ultimate Six. In a battle with the Ultimates on the White House lawn, Ultimate Thor defeats Electro. He eventually escapes and is hired by Bolivar Trask to gauge Venom's power. Electro leads Ultimate Venom on a chase throughout Manhattan when Ultimate Spider-Man appears. Electro knocks Ulimate Spider-Man out and tries to kill him, but Ultimate Venom attacks Electro, trying to take Electro's opportunity to kill the fallen hero. Ultimate Venom defeats Electro by destroying the neon signs that Electro is feeding on. When S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives, Ultimate Venom flees, and Electro is once again brought into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody. The Ultimate Green Goblin later breaks Electro out of the supervillain prison within the Ultimates' headquarters, the Triskelion, in exchange for Electro's alliance when needed. Electro goes to Norman Osborn's penthouse to wait for instructions where he is disturbed by Ultimate Spider-Man. He attempts to flee and gets involved in a fight both with Ultimate Spider-Man and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. He is eventually brought down and is assumed to be back into custody.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Electrokinesis: Electro can generate electricity, shoot lightning bolts, and fly by riding on electrical currents, without his containment suit. He can also turn into a being of pure electricity while using his powers.
- Water: When in contact with water, he short circuits.
- Electro is able to "ride" on electricity.
- In the Ultimate Marvel universe, Electro has been re-imagined with powers as a product of bio-engineering. Unlike his mainstream counterpart, Electro is bald, wears a black leather outfit, and has grotesque burn scars on his face. In later appearances, he is seen in his "pure energy" form, as well as being naked.
- In Ultimate Spider-Man #10, the Kingpin mistakenly calls him "Elektra" several times.