| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Full Name:||Kron Stone|
|First Appearance:|| Punisher 2099 (Volume 1) 1 (As Kron Stone)
Spider-Man 2099 (Volume 1) 35 (As Venom)
|Created by:||Pat Mills, Tony Skinner, Tom Morgan|
|Place of Birth:||Unknown|
|Powers/Abilities:||Superhuman strength, wall-crawling, symbiotic matter generation, liquid form, and acidic saliva (As Venom)|
|Hair Color:||Bald(formerly White)|
Kron Stone (of Earth-928) is a villain who became the Venom of 2099.
Kron is the older half-brother of Miguel O'Hara. A viscous bully and career criminal, Kron ordered the death of a man's family, only to be killed by the very man he targeted. Kron fell into the sewers, where his body was possessed by the Venom Symbiote and Kron was reborn as Venom 2099. After he was separated from the symbiote by Miguel (as Spider-Man 2099), Kron returned as a mutated creature known as the Scorpion.
- Superhuman Strength: As Venom, Kron has superhuman strength that is similar to Spider-Man.
- Wall-Crawling: Kron has claws that allows him adhere walls.
- Symbiotic Matter Generation: As Venom, Kron can create weapons from his symbiote.
- Liquid Form: As Venom, Kron can turn his body into liquid.
- Acidic Saliva: As Venom, Kron produces green saliva that is proven to be deadly.