| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Full Name:||Joseph "Joe" Wade|
|First Appearance:||Amazing Scarlet Spider (Volume 1) 1|
|Created by:||Tom DeFalco, Mike Lackey, Mark Bagley|
|Place of Birth:|
|Powers/Abilities:||Superhuman strength, wall-crawling, web-spinning, laser-stingers, limited shapeshifting|
|Unique Features:||Body armor attached to his body, claws|
An FBI Agent assigned to infiltrate the secret organization of Doctor Octopus, Joe Wade was captured and and his mind was used to power an evil holographic duplicate of Scarlet Spider. When the holographic projector malfunctioned, Joe was fused with the machine, becoming a derange cybernetic copy of Scarlet Spider. He was stopped by the real Scarlet Spider (now in the identity of Spider-Man) and the New Warriors and taken in to custody. While in custody Joe was treated for his cybernetic implants
- Superhuman Strength - Joe's implants and body armor allow him to lift up to 8 tons
- Wall-Crawling -As Scalet Spider, Joe can cling to walls
- Web-Spinning - Joe's Scarlet Spider implants allow to fire artificial webing from spinnerets on his gauntlets.
- Claws - Joe has razor-sharp metallic claws on his fingertips
- Laser Stingers - As Scarlet Spider, Joe can fire focused laser-beams from the lenses of his mask
- Limited Shapeshifting -Joe can alter his armor's appearance to become more monstrous looking.