| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Full Name:||Jennifer Susan Walters|
|First Appearance:||Savage She-Hulk #1|
|Created by:||Stan Lee, John Buscema|
|Place of Birth:||Los Angeles, California|
|Base:||Mobile; formerly Avengers Mansion; Baxter Building, Four Freedoms Plaza; Law offices of Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg, & Holliway|
|Affiliations:||Mighty Avengers, Fantastic Four, Future Foundation; formerly Avengers, Fearsome Four, Incredible Hulks, Fantastic Force, Heroes for Hire, S.H.I.E.L.D., Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg, and Holliway, New Jersey Defenders, Defenders, Hulkbusters, Lady Liberators, Freeman Bonding Inc.|
|Powers/Abilities:||Expert Combatant, Skilled Pilot, Expert Attorney, Gifted Intellect|
|Height:||5' 10" (Jennifer); 6'7" Variable (She-Hulk)|
|Weight:||150 lbs (68 kg) (Jennifer); 700 lbs (317,5 kg) (She-Hulk)|
|Hair Color:||Brown, (Jennifer); Green (She-Hulk)|
|Unique Features:||Green Skin|
"I never wanted this to happen, but now you have to learn the other part of being a Hulk. The part where the people you fight to protect sometimes fear and hate you. And it's the hardest part because sometimes to protect what you love, you have to walk away from it."
Jennifer Walters (of Earth-616), better known as the She-Hulk, is the cousin of Bruce Banner, the ex-wife of John Jameson, and a member of the Fantastic Four, Future Foundation, and the Mighty Avengers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Physical Transformation: As a result of a blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner, Jennifer Walters is able to alter her physical form into a female version of the Hulk. As She-Hulk, Walters' skin, hair, and eyes have turned green. Her frame also gains another 9 inches in height and 560 lbs of muscle and bone tissue. Unlike her cousin, the Hulk, much of Jennifer's gained muscle and bone mass is condensed and several times as dense as that of a human. As a result, though she is noticeably much larger than she is in her normal form, she looks much lighter than she actually is. Unlike the Hulk, or rather certain Hulk incarnations, Jennifer retains her full intelligence and personality in her She-Hulk form. Most of the time, Walters is able to control her transformation, enabling her to change back and forth at will. This is because she did not suffer as much psychological trauma as a child as her cousin did. While her body augments her abilities, she retains greater control than her cousin.
- Superhuman Strength:
- Superhuman Speed:
- Superhuman Agility:
- Superhuman Durability:
- Superhuman Stamina:
- Regenerative Healing Factor:
- Body Switch:
- Protection Spell:
- Expert Combatant:
- Gifted Intellect:
- Expert Attorney:
- Skilled Pilot:
- John Jameson's Jupiter Suit
- The Power Gem
She-Hulk uses whatever vehicles available to whatever team or teams she is currently affiliated, but possesses her own personal transportation in the form of a flying green 1959 Dodge.
- Jennifer Walters' favorite drink is "Grape Nehi".
- Like Deadpool, She-Hulk will frequently break the "fourth wall" using an ability she calls "cosmic awareness".
- She-Hulk is considered by most to be the last major creation of Stan Lee of the 1960's and '70s, which is considered to be his most prolific and critically acclaimed period.
- Like Spider-Woman, She-Hulk was created primarily as a trademark effort.