|Iron Spider Armor|
|Aliases:||Iron Spider Armor|
|Lead Designer:|| Earth-616: Tony Stark|
Earth-TRN123: Tony Stark
|Scarlet Spider (Patrick), Spider-Man (Earth-TRN123)|
|Spider-Man (Earth-616), Scarlet Spider (Michael), Scarlet Spider (Van),|
The Iron Spider Armor is an armor created by Tony Stark for Spider-Man.
HistoryEditPeter Parker by Tony Stark during the Spider-Man: The Other storyline.
Peter Parker primarally during the Civil War while he was on the side of the Initiative.
The armor was abandoned when Parker joined the Secret Avengers.Iron Man created the armor, based of of his own armor's specs, for Spider-Man after being impressed by the way he battled the Living Laser.
Spider-Man had a hard time using the armor at first due to it being designed for Iron Man's fightig style not his. Spider-Man then tweecked the armors specs to fit his stlye and had better success in subsiquinte battles against the Living Laser and Doctor Octopus.
Currently, Spider-Man only uses the armor when Nick Fury has given him permission to use it or during emergencies.
- In 2012's Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon series, after a visit to Tony Stark's building, he quickly makes a version of the Iron Spider Armor for him.
- In 2009's Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, the Iron Spider Armor is only wearable when you join Captain America's side of the Civil War.
- In 2010's Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, the Iron Spider Armor was unlockable for the Spider-Man of the year 2099, Miguel O'Hara.
- In 2011's Spider-Man: Edge of Time, the costume is when unlockable, and wearable for Miguel O'Hara only.
- In 2011's Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the Iron Spider Armor is a already unlocked alternate for Spider-Man.