|Max Modell, "Peter Parker", Grady Scraps, Sajani Jaffrey, Uatu Jackson, Bella Fishbach, Jurgen Muntz, Hector Baez|
|Michael Morbius, Andy Maguire, Tiberius Stone, Peter Parker|
|Horizon Labs HQ, New York City|
|Creators:||Dan Slott, Humberto Ramos|
Horizon Labs is a leading company in creating the most advanced technology in the Marvel universe.
The first appearance of the company was in Amazing Spider-Man #648.
Horizon Labs is headed by Max Modell, who has been featured in magazines such as WIRED on multiple occasions and is one of Peter Parker's science heroes.
There are seven lead scientists that work at Horizon and each have their own individual labs. The labs are equipped with the best and most advanced scientific equipment and each of the seven are allowed to create whatever they think will help the company and technology advance.
Peter Parker has recently been using his resources at Horizon to create new special costumes, including a stealth costume and a new Spider-Armor.
- Max Modell: Current CEO.
- Peter Parker/Otto Octavius: Creative engineer of Research and Development department Lab 7, creator of the noise reduction headphones, motorcycle helmet, Cryo Cube 3000, etc.
- Grady Scraps: Scientist of Lab 3, creator of the Breakroom of Tomorrow
- Sajani Jaffrey: Creator of the Reverbium
- Uatu Jackson: Scientist of Lab 5, creator of the many Anti-supernatural creatures suits.
- Bella Fishbach: Eco-technology specialist.
- Jurgen Muntz: Engineer, lead designer of the Apogee Space Station.
- Hector Baez: Lawyer.
- Michael Morbius: Former scientist of Lab 6 and creator of the Anti-Spider virus serum.
- Andy Maguire: former spokesmen.
- Tiberius Stone: A scientist secretly working for the Hand. He was fired after Max discovered his treachery.
- Reverbium: A experimental metal based from Vibranium.
- Stealth Suit and the Noise reduction headphones: Technology capable of warping light and sound around it, making it invisible. From it, Peter Parker created the special headphones.
- Spider-Sense Inhibitor: A special machine to "turn off" Spider-Man's spider-sense and similar powers.
- Spider-Armor MK II and Special Motorcycle helmet: A impact and bulletproff suit, from it, Parker created the special helmet.
- Cryo Cube 3000: Capable of freezing living creatures and tissues without any harm.
- Anti-Spider Virus Serum: Capable of remove arachnid powers like Spider-Man's.
- Breakroom of Tomorrow: A room containing a 24 hours future version of it.
- Anti-Vampire Suit: A suit created specifically to combat vampires.
- Anti-Zombie Suit: A suit created specifically to combat zombies.
- Anti-Ghost Suit: A suit created specifically to combat ghosts.
- Anti-Werewolf Suit: A suit created specifically to combat werewolfs.
- Spider-Glider: Spider themed version of the Goblin Glider.
- Retardant Gel: A special gel designed to contain objects with two different types of temperature, maintaining the cold area hot and the hot area cold.
- Headquarters- South Street Seaport, Manhattan, New York: Horizon Lab's main complex.
- Zenith- International waters: A giant ship, known as "Horizon floating laboratory", used as emergency HQ after Mayor J. J. Jameson shut down the South Street Seaport facility.