First appeared in the Amazing Spider-Man #425.
This costume, made by Peter Parker in Amazing Spider-Man #425, was a way to combat Electro after he overcharged himself.
It was meant to be a very insulated suit so he would not be shocked by Electro's large amount of electricity he absorbed to become more powerful.
- Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro, the Electro Proof Costume is a wearable costume for Spider-Man when unlocked. When worn, it allows you to do double damage to enemies.
- In 2010's Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, the Electro Proof Costume is wearable once unlocked for Ultimate Spider-Man.
- In 2011's Spider-Man: Edge of Time, the Electro Proof Costume is wearable as a PlayStation only bonus for the PS3 and PS4 versions only.
- In 2014's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (video game) the Electro Proof Costume is wearable and only for Sony consoles.
- An alternate version of Peter Parker wears the Electro Proof Suit in Spider-Man Unlimited.