| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Full name:||Robert Bruce Banner|
|First Appearance:||The Incredible Hulk Vol. 1 #1|
|Created by:||Stan Lee, Jack Kirby|
|Place of Birth:||Dayton, Ohio|
|Base:|| Banner: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier; formerly Hulkbuster Base, New Mexico; Northwind Observatory, Upstate New York;|
Hulk: mobile, but prefers New Mexico; formerly Hulk's Cave and Avengers Mansion
|Affiliations:||Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D.; formerly Incredible Hulks, Worthy, Warbound, Defenders, New Hulkbusters (leader), Pantheon, Titans Three, The Order, Hulkbusters of Counter-Earth, New Fantastic Four, Secret Defenders, Horsemen of Apocalypse|
|Powers/Abilities:||Genius in nuclear physics|
|Height:||5' 9" (1.75 m) (As Banner) 7' 8" (2.37 m) (As The Hulk)|
|Weight:|| 128 lbs (58 kg) (As Banner)|
1,040 lbs (473 kg) (As The Hulk)
|Hair Color:|| Brown (As Banner)|
Green (As The Hulk)
|Eye Color:|| Brown (As Banner)|
Green (As The Hulk)
|Unique Features:||Immense size and skin/hair/eyes dependent on Hulk-type: (Savage Hulk) green/green/green (Joe Fixit) gray/black/gray (Merged Hulk) green/green/green|
"Don't worry about it, Hotshot. You stay where you are. I'll come up!"
Robert "Bruce" Banner (of Earth-616), also known as the Hulk, Joe Fixit, Professor Hulk, Nul, Breaker of Worlds, and currently Doc Green, is the world's foremost authority on Gamma Radiation, a founding member of the Avengers and a current member of the Illuminati.
HistoryBruce Banner was a scientist that was working on a gamma bomb when he noticed a young boy out on the test range. Although he rushed out into the test site and heroically pushed the boy into the protective trench to save him from the blast, Bruce was exposed to extreme amounts of gamma radiation that altered his DNA structure and caused him to become a giant green (formerly grey) monster with incredible power whenever he became angry.
With his girlfriend Betty Ross seemingly being the only person to calm the Hulk back into Banner and often being pursued by his nemesis Thunderbolt Ross, Bruce is often on the run while trying to find a cure for his problem and keep calm as much as he can.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- In 2010, the Hulk is a founding member of the Avengers in Avengers: Earth's Mightest Heroes.
- In 2012, the Hulk appeared in the 2012 TV animated series, Ultimate Spider-Man with Fred Tatasciore voicing him in the episodes, Exclusive, Home Sick Hulk, and The Incredible Spider-Hulk.
- In 2013, the Hulk got his own series with "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H." where he joins other Hulk like heroes to handle "Hulk-sized threats" and to prove that they are not monsters.
- In 2006's Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, the Hulk is an Xbox 360 exclusive playable character.
- In 2009's Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, the Hulk is only unlockable by collecting all 5 Gamma Regulators.
- In 2009's Marvel Super Hero Squad (video game) Hulk is a playable character.
- In 2010's Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet, Hulk is a playable character.
- In 2011's Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, the Hulk is playable character.
- In 2011's Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the Hulk is a playable character from the start.
- In 2011's Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the Hulk is playable character from the start with a World War Hulk DLC costume.
- In 2012's Marvel: Avengers Alliance, Hulk is unlockable by paying 90 Command Points.
- In 2012's Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth, Hulk is a playable character.
- In 2013's Marvel Heroes, Hulk is a unlockable character.
- In 2013's Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Bruce Banner (modeled after the MCU Hulk) and the Hulk are both playable characters.
- In the 2005 Ultimate Spider-Man video game, Spider-Man makes a reference to the Hulk in his fight with the Green Goblin by saying that Green Goblin is "impressive" but not "Hulk-impressive".
- Hulk has a cameo in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, where he appears on one of the billboards in 2099.