|Full Name:||The symbiote takes the name of its current host.|
|First Appearance:||Venom Lethal Protector #4|
|Created by:||David Michelinie, Ron Lim|
|Place of Birth:||Life Foundation lab|
|Unique Features:||Large eyes and protruding teeth. No human form at all.|
Each each of the symbiotes was given to each member of the Mercury Team. Apparently, the defusion, or its near death experience, caused each symbiote to be weaker, not being able to fully bond to the host.
- James Murphy (current)
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The Agony Symbiote gives its host the following powers:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Speed
- Accelerated Healing Factor
- Immunity to any form of Spider Sense
- Webbing Generation
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent-Matter Generation
- Metabolic Acid Generation: Agony could spit acid, which could burn through most things.
- Metabolic Chemical Absorption: Agony could absorb chemicals, such as the material Spider-Man's webbing was made out of.
- Intense Heat
- Sonic Waves