|Full name:||Adrian Toomes|
|First Appearance:||Spider-Man Noir (Volume 1) 1|
|Created by:||David Hine, Carmine Di Giandomenico|
|Place of Birth:||Unknown|
|Hair Color:||Bald, formerly brown|
|Unique Features:||Extremely long nose, talons|
Adrian Toomes was a former carnival freak whose performance consisted of biting the heads off live chickens. When not performing he was caged like an animal and treated worse then one. As a result he grew to despise both his captors and the people who paid their two cents to laugh at his misery, leading to a whole new appreciation for humans... according to him they taste better than chicken.
Recruited into Norman Osborn's criminal empire he would go on to become his top hitman and boss under the name Vulture. Vulture's modus operandi is to jump down and surprise his victims then proceed to eat them alive. This method is precisely how he killed Spider-Man's Uncle Ben right before the young boy's eyes leading to Spider-Man's never ending hatred of Goblin who ordered the hit... and the Monster that did the dirty work.
For a while Vulture was thought dead by Spider-Man (regrettably at his own hands) however Vulture has mysteriously resurfaced and has gained a great fear of Spider-Man matched only by his nemesis' hatred of him therefore a second encounter is inevitable.
Powers and abilities
- Olympic level Athlete: Vulture's agility equaled that of Spider-Man's capable leaping a entire story at one time.
- Superhuman Durability: Despite his frail appearance, Vulture is strong enough to withstand repeatedly being thrown against a wall.
- Teleportation: When he activated a fragment of the Tablet of Order and Chaos, Vulture gained the ability to teleport in a a puff of black feathers.
- Weapons expert: Vulture is extremely skilled in the use of Throwing knives, bolas, and molotov cocktails he's armed with a seemingly endless amount of these items in his coat.
- Photosensitivity: Vulture is extremely Photosensitive.
- Insults: Vulture is extremely self conscious and loathes being insulted for his appearance, Making him lash out and perform reckless actions.